Thursday 6 December 2012

Started my new Blog About Technology

Hey there ... in case you didn't notice .. I have started a new blog ...

This would still be an active one, as it would always be about the general idea of hobbies ..

So i won't give it up basically ...

with that new blog ... I'll be having some video reviews of Technology and upon request, I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding anything you see in my upcoming videos on  My YouTube Channel

The Videos would be in English and Arabic ... as i was encouraged to have both in my reviews whether on the blog or the on the videos ..

So my new blog would be in this link: The New Blog

and hope to see my readers there as well ... and I hope i can benefit some of you about things I would talk about ...

Thank you ... and see you in my posts "here And There" ...


1 comment: