Tuesday 13 November 2012

A trip I would never forget …



In 2010, I went to 3 European countries for a visit, but I really loved one of them for the nature and quietness it had around its cities.



I went there with family for relaxation actually after hearing a lot about the country and one of its famous cities for this kind of trips.

The country I am talking about is Czech Republic, and the city is called Karlovary.

The city was wonderful looking from the moment I arrived in it, from its nice old fashioned streets like the Parisian Champs Elysee's style, to its lovely old fashioned Russian style buildings that seemed like toys at first ... “lol”.

The place was full of nature, from trees to a small river running through the town … to its hot water springs that they use for some medical treatment or for simply relaxing, I could smell fresh air in there as there weren't any high buildings, well there were buildings up the hill … lol … as it was a mountainous city.

I stayed there for about 2 weeks, enjoyed being relaxed and hassle-free, in the lovely city with its lovely people, reached Karlovary by car from Germany as sometimes I don’t like the hassle of airports and it wasn't that far after all.

For anyone who likes nature and heading to Europe I would highly recommend this city and stay anywhere as most hotels there are made for tourist, so they’re mostly good enough.

This is the place I stayed in and loved it …



I also went to another city before this one, which was called Teplice, I would call it a town really, stayed there for a day but I didn't like it so I ended up going to Karlovary instead.

What’s more is that you won’t need a car there, as everything is within quite a short distance, unless you’re not friends with up hills … lol …

I’d be talking about the other two countries I visited in other posts …

Thanks for checking this out … subscribe if you want to know more …

No comments:

Post a Comment