Wednesday 14 November 2012

What do we actually do with expensive Technology?



Well … nowadays technology is getting cheaper people say, well it is getting cheaper I agree, just because there are new technologies companies are busy with to maintain their high prices.



When someone says … hey a “480 GB” SSD is worth $350 these days, yeah I would that’s cheap … what we don’t know is that they want us to buy it now, and after year there would a major improvement over SSD.

That reminds me of Apple with their IPhone and IPad, they were releasing a new one every 9 months, so the 1st IPhone did not have a proper camera with video recording, I’d give Nokia a plus at that time … lol … then the next two iPhones after that did not have a front camera, interesting enough, IPhone 4 had a front camera “only for Wi-Fi calling” … lol … I’m sorry for Apple fans who are reading this, this is only my own opinion, actually I have 2 IPhones in the house “not for me for sure… lol”.



I’m in love with Android, with whatever company it made it, at least it’s open source and I can change everything with the OS whenever I wanted “with prior knowledge of course”, I know some people would say Android is geeky or somehow buggy sometimes … but that’s how you would learn … if you don’t make mistakes you never learn, of course Apple experienced that with the Signal problem once the IPhone 4 was released as the whole issue with the casing … so there you go.

I've had an IPhone, but I didn't like it, and now I’m using HTC Android, at least they had an agreement with Apple, “I can use your Technology and I will pay you to shut up” what HTC said to Apple I guess … "lol"



So going back to the main topic of expensive technology and what do we use it for, well … depends on the person, the region “or let me the culture” …
I would buy expensive technology to know more about my world, surroundings and a lot of general information about anything I could think of, it takes time and a fast machine to do it for me …

Some other people use it for bad purposes, like stealing “in a smart way” … OK … I mean Hacking frankly speaking … lol … but I would never do that because my culture or how I was raised does not allow me to do such a thing … so it’s to do with manners …

So that’s the answer … how we use technology depends on our manners …

Thanks for checking this out … subscribe if you like my posts and want to know more … 


No comments:

Post a Comment