Wednesday 14 November 2012

Technology and its effect our lives …


Some of my friends were asking me to talk more about technology as it seemed to be one of the topics I can be good with … not sure if that was a compliment or an encouragement.

Then, that reminded me to make this topic, about if we can actually live without technology these days …


Some people say I’m too technology dependent  I guess that’s true sometimes, but honestly I can live without technology with my other hobbies …

But wondering if other people can actually live without computers “you won’t be seeing this without technology I know … haha”, but still what I mean is, does anyone who’s technology dependent take a break sometimes, because I do … sometimes I stay for a whole day without my laptop, or when I go on safari trips I don’t use my smartphone nor a GPS … as I always have a human guide in those kind of areas …

But honestly, it depends on where you live and how technology affects the surroundings around someone, so I’m quite certain that in places like Japan or USA … people cannot ever live without a PC or a smartphone, it’s like they will get lose somehow … with all due respect to them of course.

But around our Arab world … I’m sure we have places that don’t even know how to use a smartphone or GPS or PC … with all due respect to them of course … that’s the culture of their surroundings and I guess they’re into nature than many of us.

So, do we ever wonder if one day, we’ll have to manage at least a day without all of this, phones, PCs, GPS “so I guess some people will lose their ways home … lol”, what’s more is living without TV, and “The MEDIA” …

I still wonder … if technology is controlling everything we do, will there be times that will have Robots do everything for us, what kind of work would the humans have if Robots would be nearly perfect …!

Thanks for checking this out … subscribe if you like my posts …

No comments:

Post a Comment