Thursday 15 November 2012

Defining the word “travelling” …


Today I shall be talking about one of my favorite hobbies, which is travelling.

I wonder how people define the word “travelling”, as for me I’d say; travelling is one of the best ways to explore life in other places around the planet, get to know new people and how different their cultures are from ours.


Another main reason for travelling, is to see places that we never saw before, some of us like the beach, some others like cities and I mean wonderful beaches like in Seychelles, or cities like Tokyo or Hong Kong… and of course each country has its own taste of one or both of those and more.

So … what do we actually do when we travel “apart from shopping for women”… what I do before travelling is having in mind “a must visit” places, mostly are beaches if available, history places, more into cultural difference places too …

I wonder if women have a “must buy” from shopping while travelling instead of my list …

So, relating some of previous post with this one, how can we relate technology with travelling, well as most of us know including myself, we all use Google to find places to visit, or to see on its video platform “YouTube” … so that’s about relating them together, but what about if we can travel without using technology, OK I’ll probably have to exclude mobile phones “unless for Safari trips”.

I’m sure that would be quite an experience for some people, including myself, experiencing life without any GPS, games or Facebook … .

As of travelling, my dream vacation would be on a deserted island, with the loveliest beach ever “all inclusive board” … “haha” … with someone special “that depends of course … 

Note that most of my posts are from my thoughts, and my own interests in things in order to know more about the world, someone sometimes have to express himself to understand …

I would try to post at least 1 topic every day, most of which are related to each other sometimes, depends on the mood … 

Thanks for checking this out … subscribe if you like and want to know more …

No comments:

Post a Comment