Tuesday 13 November 2012

My life with my hobbies




Many people say, including my friends say I have a lot of hobbies, yet I think if I have time for all.

Well most of my hobbies are general life things that we use or see every day, like being around nature, love to the technology of today, or trying to know more about different cultures and people.

One of my favorite is travelling I would say, so in this blog I will be talking about my experience in all that, that is … Electronics … Travelling … Nature … and my experience will all those …

I would try to write more often as I don’t have much to do these days really apart from expressing myself and see if there are people around the world who would have the same interests or had similar experiences as that would be good.

Well … getting into my hobbies in details … I love electronics because I am an electronics engineer, so I love my major and I would provide my personal experience on some technologies we use every day, Nature because I was raised up in a farm house, so it was all nature around me with no noise.

I love travelling because I have the passion to explore, with that comes the culture part as with travelling someone wouldn't just take picture “lol”, but also know more about the place they’re visiting and that’s what I do, as I've been to quite a bit “mostly Europe and middle East”, and I would post my personal experience on those to anyone who would be interested in visiting interesting places.

People who know me here would be a bit surprised as they think I’m not that talkative, but I really am when it comes to think I like, will tell you more later on about some stories …

 As for now … that’s my 1st post … and I hope I will be adding more soon … 

No comments:

Post a Comment